"Startups do not fail because they run out of cash. They run out of cash because the leaders fail," said Patrick Flesner, partner LeadX Capital Partners and author of the bestseller book FastScaling.
Learn more about:
- How fast is too fast scaling? Should you build a plane while flying or before taking off?
- How investors should separate good and bad cash burn
- Is 2 million profit per year enough for a startup?
- Growing from founder to leader: when to leave decisions to staff?
- Why Netflix startup series Kings of Stonk is worth watching
- The secret sauce of writing a bestseller
Patrick's next books, The Leadership House and Leading Effectively, are due later in 2022.
In the NatureBacked podcast of Single.Earth, we are talking with investors about the vision of the new green world.
Follow NatureBacked across platforms:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google PodcastsIntelligent Investing with Glenn Leest
Twitter | Instagram
This podcast covers all topics related to Investing with Glenn Leest
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify