In the wide-ranging discussion with Greta Monstavice we covered how Katalista Ventures supports entrepreneurs to create positive change.
- Startups accelerated through the programme are in 15 countries, with 69 startups accelerated, and 15 more in the pipeline.
- Early-stage startups are supported in scaling and understanding their business model, with a focus on impact and sales integration.
- The host, Tarmo Virki, and Greta Monstavice discuss the structured and unstructured nature of a startup programme, with a focus on the benefits and challenges of different approaches.
- Katalista Ventures offers tailored programs with chief mentors and flexibility to address the specific needs of each startup.
- Greta Monstavice reflects on her personal experience in startup acceleration and sustainability in Lithuania, discussing the ecosystem's lack of resources and opportunities.
- Details on the next two programmes Katalista is planning to launch.